How is it that on a typical weekday I can barely get myself up and out of bed, but on the morning (wee hours of the morning may I add) of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale [NSALE] it’s like my mind had a built-in alarm clock? Last year, I actually set an alarm to wake up at 3 AM EST and preview all the styles. This year, I decided that sleep is necessary at my age (lol), so I would browse “whenever I woke up.” Something about that definitely didn’t sit well with my subconscious because I was abruptly awoken [feeling pretty well rested may I add] at 4:45 AM EST. My first thought: I wonder what already sold out?! 😉
The beauty exclusives are always one of my favorite parts of the NSALE because they offer such great deals on items you probably re-purchase over and over again. Keeping in mind that beauty items can get really pricey, reallll quick, I rounded up my TOP TEN PICKS. Everything I’m sharing are products I use, love and re-purchase time and time again (+ highly recommend).
1. Kiehl’s Jumbo Creme de Corps – A creamy, rich and luxe body lotion
2. Beauty Blender Plus Cleanser Bar & Travel Case – One of my favorite ways to apply foundation
3. Evian Facial Water Spray – Practical as it can fit in almost any purse – Perfect for hot days
4. Philosophy Purity Face Wash Set – Holy grail, I swear by this gentle cleanser
5. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant – Another holy grail product – The only deodorant I’ve used for the past year
6. Laura Geller Beauty Illuminator – Gilded Honey is a cult favorite
7. Makeup Eraser 2-Pack – I love having this incase I run out of my cleansing water or wipes. Also so perfect for travel
8. Sara Happ Lip Set – The perfect duo – This is the only lip scrub that actually works on my lips
9. Coola Suncare Home and Away 2-Pack – Favorite Summer product – I actually left mine on the beach this past weekend [so sad], so I replenished during the sale
10. Clinique Moisture Surge – Hands down, favorite moisturizer of all time – Such a good deal, I stocked up
What beauty products do you have your eye on? Let me know in the comments below!
*Disclaimer: Many popular items are known to sell-out very quickly, even during the pre-sale [EARLY ACCESS]. If you’re interested in any of the above items, I recommend bookmarking this page and checking back daily via my links above, as so much gets restocked, especially when the sale opens to the public! Don’t get discouraged!
*Affiliate Link(s): This post includes some affiliate links. By purchasing through my link(s), I’ll receive a small commission based off the advertiser, and the size of the sale. This allows for me to continue to keep Pink and Polka Dots up and running! I truly appreciate you purchasing through my link(s)!