We’re 10 days from Christmas, and the final push to find the perfect holiday gifts is on. I don’t know about you, but I’m only a procrastinator when it comes to things I don’t know how to do. So naturally, I procrastinate on the hardest people in my life to buy gifts for – the men! Pat is a lot easier now, after 6 years of being together, but my dad and grandpa are the absolute hardest to think of ideas for. Luckily, I’ve rounded up my top picks for the special guy in your life – Pat approved (not even joking, he owns, and loves, almost every since thing included in the gift guide)!
- SWEATERS for the guy who won’t shop for fancy clothes on his own
- HAIR PRODUCTS for the guy who loves to look good
- LUXURY ELECTRONICS for the guy who loves entertainment
- FITNESS WATCHES for the guy who’s into the gym, bro
- LUGGAGE for the guy who travels often
- WATER BOTTLES for the guy who works a desk job
- TECH GLOVES for the guy who’s cell phone obsessed
- HATS for the guy who walks to work
- SLIPPERS for the guy who likes to be cozy AF
To shop everything you see above, hover over the images [BELOW] and click on it, this should direct you right to the item. If the item happens to be sold out, let me know and I’ll help you find something similar! Also, keeping the link to the item bookmarked to check-back periodically never hurts either. Nordstrom is notorious for constantly re-stocking sold out items.
What fun ideas did you have for your other half? Let me know in the comments below!