Happy Spring! I can’t believe how quickly this year is flying by!
Today I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite new stationery companies, Basic Invite. I wish I knew about Basic Invite during the time of our engagement and wedding planning. Basic Invite offers the cutest and most affordable stationary, from invites to thank you cards. Luckily, we’re always in need of sending thank you’s so we ordered the cutest floral print, customized with our first names. Personalization is my favorite, and add’s the cutest detail as opposed to buying general thank you’s from the drug store.
Basic Invite also offers…
(1) Custom samples of what your actual invitation will look like prior to placing your final order
(2) Over 40 different colors of envelopes that are peel and seal
(3) Over 1,500 thank you card designs, each one customizable to suit your style
(4) A FREE address collection service, used to collect addresses using 3 simple steps: Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing (this one is a HUGE time saver!)
(5) Almost unlimited colors with instant online previews to customize almost every element of the design
Photography: Patrick Myer
Thank you to Basic Invite for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.